Now our customers can order from their own profile and complete product catalog, with pricing, right from their iPhone or iPad! All you need is a product profile and an online account and you are ready to experience the most efficient ordering process we now offer. Go to the App Store and search for “Creation Gardens” or click here!
Who is Creation Gardens?
We delivery quality produce, gourmet food items, paper goods, and restaurant staple items to over 800 restaurants in the Louisville, Nashville, Lexington, Bowling Green, and Evansville areas. We go above and beyond by providing the absolute best quality service and responsiveness in the industry. We are “What Chefs Want!”
Why Creation Gardens?
We are a completely unique company. Unlike most, we organized our company by first researching what makes you – chefs, purchasers, and restaurants – succeed. The study identified six main areas where we can help you thrill your customers while attaining your food and labor cost goals. We then created our business model to excel in each of these areas and to blow our competition away!
We call this formula QSPART. More Info »
Chef Advisory Board
What we do and how we do it is governed by a select group of customers from each region that we call our Chef Advisory Board (CAB). These groups meet twice a year in an informal dinner session that allows them to have direct rapport with the Creation Gardens management. This helps to ensure that we are always staying on track to help our customer succeed. The CAB advises us on all things related to purchasing and pricing, service, operations and what they specifically need to be successful. Would you like to belong to the CAB in your area? Click here to shoot us an email!
“Creation Gardens is the perfect bridge between the farmer and the chef. CG has always gone above and beyond to meet my needs, regardless of the circumstance.”
Andrew S. Myers – Bellini’s Italian Restaurant
“Creation Gardens has never failed me in all aspects of quality and service. They are always excellent. The best of the best.”
Chef Josh – Truffles
“I’ve worked in New York and Chicago, and I’ve never worked with a produce company like Creation Gardens. The customer service and quality of product have absolutely blown me away. You guys knock it out of the frickin’ park.”
Chef Bill – Wolfgang Puck Express
“We are so happy we switched to Creation Gardens. We love our drivers. They are efficient and sweet!.”
Hannah – TGI Fridays (Bowling Greene)
“Creation Gardens has quickly become more than just a produce company to us. They have become great friends that we trust and know we can depend on!”
Sherrie B – Manager – Salsarita’s (Owensboro)
“Since the opening of AZUR restaurant & patio, we have partnered with Creation Gardens to provide a consistent source for fresh and unique ingredients. Their ability to delivery the diversity that our chef-driven menus demand has been paramount to our success over the years. We are able, with confidence, to recommend Creation Gardens to any restaurant or food service business based on their flexibility, timeliness and dedication to consistency.”
Chef Jeremy Asby – Azur Restaurant and Patio (Lexington)
With the help of our Chef Advisory Board and customer feedback from all of our regions, we have identified five product lines where we can beat the competition, reduce your food costs, and shrink your inventory to help you and your restaurant succeed. By spreading our costs over more items, we will price to win. We call this new program Creation Gardens Version 5.0!
1. High quality – High Yield Produce. We made our name by providing the best quality, high-yield produce available. We now have all of the best selection of specialty and local produce available… and we break all cases! Our Produce Alliance membership gives us great buying power and experts in the fields of the best farms in the country.
2. Dairy. We have a full dairy line at competitive prices.
3. Gourmet Products – Customized Program for You. We have over 3,000 gourmet items in stock. Allow us to develop an A-Z program for you and be your one-stop-shop for all of your gourmet food needs.
4. Ecosteward Biodegradable and Traditional Paper Products. With our new warehouse we are now the manufacturer’s East Coast distributor for many paper products. We can win on price and deliver a case at a time, when you need it!
5. Staples. Reduce your inventory and take cash off your shelves. No minimums! 7 day a week delivery! We will work hard for you and monitor all of your general staple item prices on a weekly basis.
Our team is committed to excellence and here to help. We would rather fix your problems now than hear about them the next day. If you have an issue, are not satisfied, or need assistance on any matter, please don’t hesitate to contact anyone at any time.