Our WOW Center has temporary service hours of Monday – Thursday, 7:30AM – Midnight, EST. Friday – 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Sunday – 5:00 PM to Midnight, EST.
As we adjust to changing business over the last week, you may see some gaps in availability of products. Some items may be substituted for similar items. Please be patient and know that we are doing everything we can to get something usable for you. You may not get exactly what you have ordered; you may get something similar. Until further notice, all meat prices will be “Subject to change”. There are major shortages on high demand retail items. This is a national issue. Our meat team will review pricing and availability daily.
Our delivery days have changed:
- For all KY, IN, IL, and OH customers, we are only delivering Monday through Friday. No Will Calls on Saturday and Sunday. No same day deliveries.
- For Nashville customers, we are only delivering Monday through Friday. No Will Calls on Saturday and Sunday. No same day deliveries.
- For Clarksville, TN, Springfield, TN and Columbia, TN customers, we are only delivering Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No same day deliveries.
- For Knoxville customers, we are only delivering Monday through Saturday. No same day deliveries. No Will Calls
- We are currently not delivering to Asheville, NC.
- For Birmingham, Monday, Wednesday and Friday deliveries only.
- For Chattanooga customers, your delivery days have not changed, so far.
- For St Louis customers, we are only delivering Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- For Denver, CO customers – we are delivering Monday through Friday.
- For CIP customers, please see this CIP Delivery Schedule
- Remember, we have NO minimums on orders in most regions. Order what you need, when you need it.
- Due to food safety concerns, we are currently unable to accept any returns of products.
Regarding Will Calls:
As we limit our stock in all regions, please call ahead to make sure product is available. We are currently not stocking product in our Columbus, OH, Lexington, KY, Indianapolis, IN and St Louis, MO warehouses. Same day will calls are not available at those locations. We can offer will calls in Louisville, KY, Nashville, TN and Cincinnati, OH. You will not be permitted to enter the building to pick up your will call. Please call once you have arrived and a member of our team will bring your order to you.
Louisville – 502-587-9012
Nashville – 502-272-4665
Cincinnati – 502-657-5659
Why was my account put on COD?
We did this simply to keep our cash flow going in order to keep the groceries coming to you. It was not our intention to put you in a bad situation. We were put on COD by many of our suppliers as well. We need your help during these extraordinary times. To ensure we both come out of this on the other side, we are asking you to pay COD for any future orders for the time being. We have many other options if having check or cash each day is not feasible for your business. We can do daily credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX), daily ACH, weekly credit cards or weekly ACH payments. We are not asking you to pay your balance at this time; only each order going forward. Once we are out of this storm, we will re-assess all payment options.
If you have interest in the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance program, follow this link: disasterloan.sba.gov
How we are helping our community:
We want to do everything we can to help our community at this time. Our restaurateurs are the backbone of our business and we know you and your employees have suffered. Here are some of the donations we have made:
Kentucky Harvest – Wayside Christian Mission – 700# salmon, 100# tuna loins, 450# rainbow trout, 150# mahi mahi
Lord’s Kitchen – 350# Salmon
Compassion & Cooking – 100# Salmon
Lee Initiative – 150# Salmon
God’s Pantry – 4 semi truckloads of produce
Cincinnati Restaurant Employees – 133 cases of produce
Tennessee Action for Hospitality – Approx. 44,772# produce
How we are helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Limit access to the facilities to only essential staff.
Limit physical contact and interactions of delivery drivers with the staff.
Upon arrival to the facility, wash your hands thoroughly using warm water and soap, then sanitize your hands. Wash hands thoroughly with warm water and soap prior to leaving the facility.
Leave phones in your lockers and check them only during breaks, phones must be sanitized before and after use. Do not use each other’s phones.
If wearing masks and disposable gloves is already required, ensure that masks are worn properly and cover the entire mouth and nose. Both masks and gloves need to be disposed as per the manager’s instructions.
For routine cleaning of surfaces, use sanitizing solutions.
Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with warm water and soap.
Tools and equipment must be sanitized frequently.
As appropriate, air out offices and facilities.
Use tissues only once and dispose of them in trash receptacles. Wash and sanitize your hands after each instance of using a tissue to sneeze or cough.
If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, inform your supervisor and self-isolate immediately.